Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Xtrend Support Forum - www.xtrend-home.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015, 19:32

how can i jtag et9000 ?

hello
please help me

When I flash bootloader electricity was suddenly cut off.
Now, only a few flashes and then turns off.my et9000 is dead
usb not work.
How i can flash boot loader with jtag ?
thanks

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 10:26

I have never seen a description for that for Xtrend boxes.
If you attach rs232 cable do you see output? If yes, try to access cfe console by pressing ctrl+c several times right after boot. In cfe console you can try to flash bootloader.

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 11:15

If you have the necessary programming enviroment for Broadcom-CPUs and and the according JTAG adpater, it will be possible to access the BCM7413. Then you need the exact register configuration, the correct DRAM Setup and the NOR Flash programming utillity. If you have reached that point, you can start to recover your Xtrend again. As these information are very hard to get, except you work in the direct setup and service of these Xtrend boxes, it is much easier to unsolder the NOR flash and program it in a TSSOP socket via a conventional programmer.

Murphy-09 ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Murphy-09« (11. Oktober 2015, 11:38)

XtrendIM

Administration+Technik+Support

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 11:24

When I flash bootloader electricity was suddenly cut off.
Now, only a few flashes and then turns off.my et9000 is dead

like betacentauri said, try to connect to CFE, then it is maybe possible to flash...
or take the hard way like Murpy-09 told us.

Are you sure, that power supply was not broken before you tried to flash?

Regards
IM
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 13:50

Thank you friends
power supply is ok cheked out voltae.
et9000 was ok when i falashhng with usb electricity was suddenly cut off
rs232 not work .usb not work.network not work .

the receiver (et9000) has the ability Jtag ?
I know a little electronics.
These are the things I need.
1-Map build cables. 2-jtag place. 3-The application for communication with receivers

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 14:52

As said nobody knows the details and has the software. I fear you have to send the receiver back to manufacturer.

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 15:50

If you send me the MAC address of your receiver, I can send you the complete NOR Flash Image as binary file....it will be 4MBytes long....

Murphy-09 ;)

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 16:39

I live in Iran. Receivers use is prohibited.
I can not send to the factory.

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 16:41

mac address is 00:16:b4:03:9b:be

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 17:10

here is the binary contents of your NOR flash with the MAC address 00:16:b4:03:9b:be

Murphy-09 ;)
»Murphy-09« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 17:15

thank you my dear
How do I transfer this files to the receiver?

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 17:26

This binary Image can be used witin a normal flash programmer, if you desolder your NOR Flash from the main board, or better, if you program a new one and replace it against the old one.
If you have the necessary JTAG enviroment from ABATRON or LAUTERBACH, you might be able to reprogram the NOR Flash within the System.....
As I don't have any configuration files, I've got no chance with the JTAG feature, so I usually unsolder the NOR in such cases, which worked upto now a several times.

Murphy-09 ;)

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015, 22:32

NOR?

maybe a E3-flasher will work?

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 03:18

Thank you, dear friends.
I am amateur.
I do not have any device programmer.
Where motherboard's jtag cable connect or solder?

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 10:16

i think jtag cable is to solder.

also some reciever has only jtag solderpoints so you have to solder in pins first
(i know these from some comag stb´s)

if it is possible with e3 flasher or something similar to use clips only on NOR, i would prefer this method.
(e3 flasher is for downgrading PS3 with NOR).

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 11:28

this is motherboard's et9000
usb and rs232 and network not work.
Where this motherboard solder jtag cable should I do?
»morteza-m« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • et9000.JPG (2,69 MB - 81 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 3. September 2018, 10:55)

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 13:49

Hi,

Before going into JTAG operation, have you already replaced the capacitors in your ET-9000? All owners of ET-9000 (includind mines) need to replace the capacitors after a while.
Since you mentionned that your USB gets no more power you should carefully check the capacitors and replace the potentially defective ones.

Then try to start again a new USB flash.

Pr2

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 20:20

don´t know where to solder jtag there...

but in the center above the heatsink is the NOR Chip.
looks like an E3Clip will fit, and direkt flash will work...

This would be the safest way i think.

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 09:27

Thank you, dear friends

Receivers quite was healthy. When USB flashing suddenly lost power (Electric City)
I do not have any connection with the receiver's just jtag (usb-rs232-network not work)

help. How can I jtag ?
Where is the location of the solder on the motherboard ?
Excuse me. My English is not good.

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 16:00

heloo

This is the socket?
is it jtag??
»morteza-m« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • et9000.JPG (2,95 MB - 79 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 3. September 2018, 10:56)

Zurzeit sind neben Ihnen 2 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

2 Besucher