Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 23:14

Problem with my ET 8500

after i flash the new multiboot bootlader , my new et 8500 don`t restart . the power buton remain in red color and the box not made more anything. Anyone have i idea what is hapened . thank you.

XtrendIM

Administration+Technik+Support

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 09:58

i don´t know what happened, but you have to exchange your box. When power button remains red, you cannot do anything .-)

Regards
IM
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 18:16

i don´t know what happened, but you have to exchange your box. When power button remains red, you cannot do anything .-)

Regards
IM

I don`t understand my friend . Sorry for this incovenience. but to exchange the box because i made one flash with the instruction who read in the oficial page of product , for me is i inpropriate think . Maybe i`m wrong .

XtrendIM

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 18:23

but to exchange the box because i made one flash with the instruction who read in the oficial page of product , for me is i inpropriate think

That might be, my friend. Maybe you´ve not finished the installl of the bootloader, took your usb stick out before it was finished. So your box will be in a state that it will never boot! Maybe your file was corrupt, your usb stick wasn´t fine, etc. It is up to you what to do, but noone can help you out here, only exchanging the box is a valid option!

Regards
IM
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 18:33

but to exchange the box because i made one flash with the instruction who read in the oficial page of product , for me is i inpropriate think

That might be, my friend. Maybe you´ve not finished the installl of the bootloader, took your usb stick out before it was finished. So your box will be in a state that it will never boot! Maybe your file was corrupt, your usb stick wasn´t fine, etc. It is up to you what to do, but noone can help you out here, only exchanging the box is a valid option!

Regards
IM
I format the usb on fat 32 format
i put in the usb the file et8500 with multiboot who downloaded from the oficial site.
i put off the box from the rear and i insert the usb with bootloader inside.
i start the box from rear and after the box made his flashin when asked with witch os i want to start i tape os 1 .
then the box is stoped and dont started again.
with this metode i have flashed many firmware .for me this is the problem of the bootloader file who send the box in crash . and one box without any comunation port for conection with pc will be made this games.

XtrendIM

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 18:46

with this metode i have flashed many firmware .for me this is the problem of the bootloader file who send the box in crash

nope, file is fine, many people flashed it :-) Even i did...

Regards
IM
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision