Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Xtrend Support / GigaBlue Info. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 16:00

TVV ( TV-Vlaanderen) cannot switch to VTM channel when PIP is activated from Canvas channel or vice versa.

Hello,

I have an ET8500 and switched from an ET9200. The ET8500 has three DVB-S2 tuners and one DVB-T tuner installed.
This configuration works perfect when recording or using PIP on any channel combination except one. I installed an openPLI image and an openATV image.
Both have the same problem.
Now the problem : when watching the channel Canvas , I cannot record VTM or vice versa.
The same happens when PIP is activated. i.e. I can look at Canvas but as soon as I try to switch to the VTM channel in PIP, both displays freeze and show partly small squares.
The same happens when I have VTM on the main screen and try to switch to Canvas in PIP.
So I tried to find out what is so special about these two channels. I then noticed that both use a different frequency but the same VideoID.
However , I have no idea if this could be the reason for the problem.
To make the above clear, I added a screenshot of the PIP screen.
Can anybody tell me what goes wrong here, and why ?

PS. Sorry for writing this in English, however I can read German , writing is a problem.
»Dendraad« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • IMG_20161021_190207.jpg

XtrendIM

Administration+Technik+Support

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 16:15

Hi Dendraad,

this is a known bug in the current drivers from Xtrend.
Manufacturer is informed, let´s wait for a new release.

Regards
IM
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision

Montag, 21. November 2016, 12:01

OK. thank you for the fast response.

Regards.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016, 11:10

Hi Xtrend enthousiasts,

In case anyone else ran into this problem: I updated my receiver to the image of 04-12-2016 and the problem seems to be solved.
The version I have installed now is :
Enigma is now dated 29-11-2016
DVB drivers 28-11-2016
kernel is version 4.4.8

Special thanks to IM for the advice.