You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Xtrend Support / GigaBlue Info. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 4:01pm

Enhanced Movie Center

Hat hier jemand eine funktionierende aktuelle Version vom Enhanced Movie Center, die mit OpenPLI 4 und dem ET-7000 kompatibel ist?

Über Google finde ich nur Links, die schon paar Jahre alt sind und mit der 2015er Version bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 6:03pm

Hi pt1985,
you can try if this version works. it's the version from januari 2017.
if it works you can download the latest version with your box via telnet.
if you don't know how that works, i can explain it to you, but try this version first.
IMPORTANT: make an image backup before you install the ipk package. if your box crashes, you can Always install your image backup.

grt Smokey
Smokey has attached the following file:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 7:20pm

Quoted

Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter:
* gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-rtmp * gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-flv *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter.
root@et7x00:~#
Kommt bei mir bei der Installation.

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:58pm

Good news, i have installed openPLi v4 on my et8000 and i have been able to install EMC and the missing packages.
EMC is working fine, but during installing the missing packages, a few things were removed.
this means an other plugin might have problems. i don't use the openPLi image on my boxes, so you will have to test that yourself.
i will make a manual for you how to get EMC installed.

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 11:49am

First some info:

on your box there is a directory named: opkg
you can find it at: /etc
in this directory are files with the internet links to the feed of your image (PLi)
that means if you open the plugin browser and you press the green button (download), then these links are used to connect to the feed.
if you replace the opkg directory with the opkg directory of an other image that supports EMC then you can install the plugin to your (PLi) image.
it's also possible to download the ipk package without installing it. that's hon i got the EMC ipk package that i posted in post #2.
it's not always a success to install pugins that are not supported by your image (team), but in most cases it works.
WARNING: NEVER do a software update, when you have an opkg directory of an other inage installed in your box !!!!!!
that's why you have to remove it from your box, and use the original again.

i have the aTV v6.0 installed on my et8000, so i copied the opkg directory (/etc) to my pc.
after making an image backup, i installed the PLi v4.0 on my et8000, and i renamed the opkg directory into: opkg_org (/etc)
then i copied the (aTV) opkg directory from my pc to my box. (/etc)
then i installed EMC to the box via Telnet. the extra packages are installed automatically, and you get the latest version of EMC.
after that, i removed the (aTV) opkg directory from the box, and renamed the opkg_org directory into: opkg (/etc)
after a reboot of the box EMC was working.

i repeated the process and installed EMC using putty (a Telnet client)
in the textfile putty.txt you can see what happened during installing EMC.

1. install the openaTV image on your box.
2. copy the opkg directory from your box (/etc) to your pc.
3. install the openPLi image backup on your box.
4. rename the (PLi) opkg direcory into: opkg_org (/etc)
5. copy the (aTV) opkg directory from your pc to your box. (/etc)
6. execute the next command lines in Telnet.

opkg update

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter

7. remove the opkg directory from your box. (/etc)
8. rename the opkg_org directory into: opkg. (/etc)
9. reboot your box and enjoy using EMC.

grt Smokey
Smokey has attached the following file:
  • putty.txt (5.89 kB - 9 times downloaded - latest: Mar 22nd 2019, 10:44am)