You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Xtrend Support / GigaBlue Info. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 9:25pm

Hi there,
i was a member of the xtrend-support forum for a couple op years, and i posted several files there. (picons, skin, plugins)
i'm a member of this forum for a couple of months now, but i haven't made a post until now.
can i post my files to this forum ?

grt Smokey

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 11:23pm

HI Smokey,

Quoted

why not - i think it's no problem if you post your files here.

regards
Biki3
ET9000, Mutant HD 2400, VU Ultimo 4k + PLI, und OpenATV

fidelcastro54

Intermediate

Friday, March 13th 2015, 7:27am

I think, this Forum is the new home for all the homeless et-view supporters now. ;) Welcome :thumbsup:
VU+ Duo2 *OpenPLI 4.0 *ext. HDD 1 TB eSata *16TB QNAP-NAS Gb-LAN *OSCam*HD+ HD02 (Off) *Sky V14 *EMC 4.0.0

Friday, March 13th 2015, 3:08pm

Hi Smokey,

welcome, it's nice to see you here.

Quoted

i'm a member of this forum for a couple of months now, but i haven't made a post until now.

of course you can, we are very glad about everyone who shares his stuff and/or knowledge and distributes something to this forum.

Greetings
Hounce

Friday, March 13th 2015, 6:22pm

Hi,

dann sind wir ja alle wieder vereint und machen einfach in diesem Board weiter. Eh nicht dumm, wenn man nicht dauernd zwischen zwei Boards zu einem Thema hin und her switchen muss. :thumbsup:
-Sky komplett (V13)

pfobos

Trainee

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 5:22pm

alle wieder vereint :thumbsup: schönen Gruß von Area51 den hol jetzt auch wieder mit ins Boot.

gruß pfobos
gruß pfobos

xtrend 9200, Mutant 2400 Open ATV 5.1