You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Xtrend Support / GigaBlue Info. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 11:04pm

ET10K still coming out or... what's going on, please?

Hello to all!

Sadly I do not speak German - I hope it can be forgiven... :D

Given some announcements in ET world, I need some reassurance, please, re. the ET future...

Is ET 10000 still coming, is ET manufacturer in good financial health or is this just a private affair, where stopping ET support on a single forum is what is really going on or...???

This is because I was really looking forward to ET10K, so... any info would be appreciated...

http://www.broadcom.com/products/Satelli…lutions/BCM7424

One would like to be able to plan ahead, you see...

Thanx in advance! :thumbup:

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 12:06am

The statements that have been made are conflicting, but one thing seems to be sure: if the ET10000 comes out, this is going happen at a later date than expected.

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 10:41pm

Oh? Could you give us some details, please?

Thanx!

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 11:04pm

Oh? Could you give us some details, please?

Thanx!

XtrendIM here said "first or second quarter of 2014". So I guess it will be next spring. But this is just guessing.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Knatterton" (Oct 31st 2013, 11:11am)

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 4:21am

Xtrend is preparing your happy winter with ET10000.
They began the purchase of parts for the mass production of the first.
Sample will be delivered to this forum November.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pluto" (Oct 31st 2013, 5:14am)

XtrendIM

Administration+Technik+Support

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:44am

I really can´t wait :-)
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:49am

hi Pluto thanks for the info,
we hope they will soon be able to hold hands because ^^
Gruß Reißer ;)

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:07am

Yes, this is my Baby :thumbsup:
Gruß Stigarta
--------------------------------------------------
2 x Xtrend Et9500,
1 x Xtrend Et4000
Bald Xtrend ET10000 :D

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:18pm

Thanx, guys!

Well, some really knowledgeable and clued up/well informed people in our hobby/business (I am an IT lay person, just a "serious hobbyist" :D ) tell me that Vu+/Marusys suffered a "considerable loss of manpower", i.e. a really talented and capable (driver) developer "left Marusys and went over to ET" (i.e. BS Media, if I understand these things correctly), hence "Vu+ is having some issues for quite a while, with the drivers"...

By the same token, ET has much better drivers and is "open for business", whereas if we (the hobbyists) find a problem with the drivers, it is listened to and addressed ASAP...

Now, how true is all that?

Anyone?

P.S. From what I read (and I read a lot!), most people are really satisfied with their ET machines (9K and above), which makes me wanna become a user of one of those new ET10Ks...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "gorski" (Nov 3rd 2013, 10:23pm)

XtrendIM

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:26pm

gorski,

correct, you told the truth :-). Nothing additionally from our side to report .-)
The only thing, we have still a little time to wait for the ET10000, and i promise it will be a incredible success!
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:29pm

Cool!

Can't wait to see/hear/read about one of those babies in operation... ;)

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 1:17pm

--and you're not the only one who wants to see it in action :D

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 2:17pm

So, from November Pluto will be seriously inundated with questions re. a ghost machine... :whistling: :D

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 3:57pm

I recognize that Vu + is also a good product. The stability of the hardware is not bad.
Recruit of developers now, is not caused by desertion of Vu+ team.
They are trying to develop a new platform different to Vu+.
Prismcube will not be the last product of their attempts.

However, In case of me, I would buy ET10000 instead of Duo2.
The reason for this will be described in the digital fernsehen December. :thumbup:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 4:38pm

I recognize that Vu + is also a good product. The stability of the hardware is not bad.

The reason for this will be described in the digital fernsehen December. :thumbup:

The December issue of DIGITALFERNSEHEN will be out next week. Is this a pre-release test?

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 5:02pm

OK, I was not talking about "now", in terms of developers desertion of VU/Marusys, of course... ;) That happened a while back and it appears it enhanced ET/BS Media and it hurt Vu/Marusys...

So, I agree with the lot of yous, as to what one should buy... :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "gorski" (Nov 1st 2013, 5:21pm)

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 3:07pm

Die Dezember-Ausgabe (ist in Wirklichkeit die Januar-Nummer) kommt am ersten Freitag, also am 6. Dezember, auf den Markt. Das könnte laufen, wie bei der DUO2, nämlich als ein Vorabtest.

Vor Weihnachten muß jetzt etwas Handfestes auf dem Markt auftauchen, damit die Receiver-Interessenten ihre Knete noch zurückhalten, und sich nicht was anderes unter den Weihnachtsbaum legen.

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 4:01pm

Knatterton this is a International Support (mostly English spoken!) Area ,
wait and see how it really is with ET 10000 ^^
Gruß Reißer ;)

XtrendIM

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 5:45pm

Vor Weihnachten muß jetzt etwas Handfestes auf dem Markt auftauchen, damit die Receiver-Interessenten ihre Knete noch zurückhalten, und sich nicht was anderes unter den Weihnachtsbaum legen.

Da wird bald etwas auftauchen...
Ihr Xtrend Support-Team
eXtrending your vision

Friday, November 29th 2013, 12:58am

Sieh mal an, fast wie Phoenix aus der Asche:

"Die Dreambox Goliath ist das bedeutendste Produkt von Dream Multimedia, das das Potenzial hat, erhebliche Teile der Unterhaltungsindustrie mit noch nie zuvor gesehenden Innovationen maßgeblich zu beeinflussen. Die konkreten Produkteigenschaften, wie z.B. die 4k-Unterstützung, die Unterstützung von LWL als Netzwerkstandard, uneingeschränkter Bluray-Support und viele weitere mehr, werden hinsichtlich Ihrer Realisierung in dem Gerät gegenwärtig noch offen gehalten. Konkretes wird sofort hier aktualisiert, sobald es verfügbar ist. Mit zunehmender Verdichtung der Informationslage wird auch die Preisangabe aktualisiert, die gegenwärtig als eine zu erwartende Preisobergrenze angesehen werden kann, eine Anpassung erfahren."

http://www.seh1.de/tv-empfaenger/receive…reambox-goliath

"Über dieses Buch:
Dreambox Goliath kompakt
Die Dreambox hat seit jeher Maßstäbe in Sachen Funktionalität und Flexibilität gesetzt. Bei der nun angekündigten neuen Version Dreambox Goliath ist der Name Programm: Sie soll alles bisher Dagewesene in den Schatten stellen. Unser Handbuch zeigt, wie Sie die neue Dreambox-Gerätegeneration ausreizen."

http://www.robinbook.ch/rb/product/stand…mpakt/1/4515541