You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, December 18th 2015, 9:40pm

Author: bumperbee

Cannot Received Any Channels

[font=&quot]Hi Everyone[/font] [font=&quot]I had just received my new Xtrend Et10K with 4 nos cable tuners and tuner 1 & 2 are connected. I backup all the channels from my Dm7020Hdv2 to new Et10K using dreamboxEDIT, but nothing at all when switch to any of the channels. Tried copying all the files in “etc/tuxbox” and also the file lamedb in etc/enigma2 over to Et10K, sadly to say, still can’t receive any channel. [/font] During the cable scan, I set according to th[font=&quot]e info I got from t...

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 12:55am

Xtrend Et10000- Recording Feature

Quoted from "XtrendIM" Hi Xtendim Thanks very much for your reply! Anyone who is familiar with the Apps used for transcoding, please advise on the followings which I had found, 1. Transcoding for Xtrend” at this address https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…codingforxtrend. Is this for Android or if there is other better Apps? 2. Another window Apps also call“Transcoding for Xtrend” at this address, http://www.mobogenie.com/download-transc…nd-2996026.html. Is this a better choice for Windows...

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 9:21pm

Hi, would like to ask one more thing, when we are not at home, what program do we use to view the recorded movies in the box for the following devices, 1. PC? 2. iPhone & iPad? 3. Android Devices? Thanks very much!

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 8:05am

Hi Xtrendim Any idea where can i buy to ship international? Thanks & Best Regards

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 1:23am

Hi Xtrendim Thanks very much for the value info! I confirm to buy one. Best Wishes

Friday, November 6th 2015, 10:52pm

Hi Xtrendim Thanks very much for the quick reply! I am planning to buy one and this feature is important to me because I do not watch live Tv programs as I do not have the time, so I do a lot of recordings. Most important, there is this awesome feature which allows us to view our Tv shows and recorded movies anywhere in the world as long as there is an internet connection. Please tell me the followings, 1. Is it true that we are able to view our Tv shows and recorded movies anywhere in the world...

Friday, November 6th 2015, 8:42am

Hi Everyone Just like to know for Xtrend ET10000 and at 1 tuner, at the same time how many recordings can i set? Thanks very much!