You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 6:33pm

Author: predator70

Problem with my ET 8500

Quoted from "XtrendIM" Quoted from "predator70" but to exchange the box because i made one flash with the instruction who read in the oficial page of product , for me is i inpropriate think That might be, my friend. Maybe you´ve not finished the installl of the bootloader, took your usb stick out before it was finished. So your box will be in a state that it will never boot! Maybe your file was corrupt, your usb stick wasn´t fine, etc. It is up to you what to do, but noone can help you out here...

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 6:16pm

Problem with my ET 8500

Quoted from "XtrendIM" i don´t know what happened, but you have to exchange your box. When power button remains red, you cannot do anything .-) Regards IM I don`t understand my friend . Sorry for this incovenience. but to exchange the box because i made one flash with the instruction who read in the oficial page of product , for me is i inpropriate think . Maybe i`m wrong .

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 11:14pm

Problem with my ET 8500

after i flash the new multiboot bootlader , my new et 8500 don`t restart . the power buton remain in red color and the box not made more anything. Anyone have i idea what is hapened . thank you.